Our services are available during the COVID-19 outbreak. Learn more.
Women enrolled in the program are visited by a specially trained, registered nurse throughout the pregnancy, until the baby turns two years old. During these visits, a nurse will offer knowledge and support to confidently create a better life for women and their babies.
- Support women to have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Improve the economic self-sufficiency of the family by helping parents develop a vision for their own future, plan subsequent pregnancies, continue their education, and develop job skills
- To enroll in the program, a woman must:
- Be pregnant with her first child, 28 weeks or less
- Meet income and residency requirements
This program is supported through a combination of state and federal funding from the New Jersey Department of Children and Families.
Counties Served: Hudson, Union, Passaic & Bergen Counties
Bergen 973-942-3630 x11
Passaic 973-942-3630 x14
Hudson/Union 201-876-8900 x 221
Other Resources for Pregnant Moms:
Before, Between & Beyond Pregnancy
March of Dimes
Sidelines National Support Network
US Food & Drug Administration
Zero to Three