Part-Time IT Project Coordinator/Administrative Specialist
LOCATION: Newark, New Jersey- Hybrid (Office/Remote) Work Environment
CLASSIFICATION: Part-Time/20 hours/week – Minimum 4 days/wk, set schedule
SALARY: $30 – $36 per hour
JOB SUMMARY: This position reports to the Chief Development & Communications Officer. The IT Project Coordinator/Administrative Specialist will work with our external IT consultant to manage service tickets, support our staff, manage IT projects, and plan for future growth. This is an administrative position that requires technical expertise. This is a part-time position requiring 4 – 5 days per week including a minimum of one day per week in the Newark, NJ office.
- Work closely with PMCH’s external IT consultant to manage service tickets, coordinate system upgrades, and plan for growth.
- Project manage small and large scale IT upgrades.
- Implement security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Manage users and support HR Department with IT needs for new hires and terminations.
- Document IT processes and plan trainings.
- Serve as the main liaison between staff and IT consultant.
- Manage and analyze IT costs.
- Track and distribute all hardware including laptops, monitors, tablets, and cell phones.
- Keep up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
- Handle other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or Associate’s degree/certificate program with experience) in project management, business administration, computer science, information technology, or similar.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Products and an expert understanding of the user experience.
- Experience with IT systems and related technologies.
- Knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- This is a part-time position but must include a minimum of four days per week.
Submit the form below to apply.