Bilingual Administrative Assistant-Nurse Family Partnership
LOCATION: Newark, New Jersey– Hybrid (Office/Remote) Work Environment
CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time/Non-Exempt- 37.5 hours/week
ANNUAL SALARY: Up to $30K
Provide administrative support to the Nurse-Family Partnership (NFP) nursing staff.
Outreach, screen and schedule enrollment of referred clients. Maintain open communication with Supervisor
to ensure that the NFP database is accurate and timely. Utilize Excel spreadsheet and web-based FLO
database to enter, store and/or retrieve information from Power BI. Assist Supervisor in the compilation of
data for special reports
• Enter NFP data into FLO database accurately within 5 days of receipt. If corrections or clarification needed,
request assistance from the appropriate Nurse Home Visitor (NHV) and Supervisor within 5-day timeframe.
• Outreach and screen referrals received in SPECT database (Passaic & Bergen) for NFP eligibility (first
pregnancy, gestational age, financial eligibility and home address).
• Complete client satisfaction surveys for each NHV each month; review results with Supervisor monthly;
compile and submit number of surveys for Passaic and Bergen Counties on quarterly basis.
• Maintain accurate, organized file system.
• Enter daily work activity on Outlook calendar.
• Attend off-site community events and meetings as requested.
• Maintain confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations.
• Handle other assignments as requested.
High School graduate; 2 years administrative and database entry experience; computer
proficiency in MS Office Suite; good written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Please fill out the form below. All applications must include a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. This position reports to the Nurse Family-Partnership (NFP) Supervisor.