Resources for Families Coping with Perinatal and Infant Loss
Miscarriage, perinatal loss, or the death of an infant is devastating for families. Coping with loss can be isolating and it can be difficult to find support. We’ve compiled resources to help families grieve and connect during this difficult time.
- Hope for Healing: A Guide to Depression After Pregnancy and Infant Loss Available in English and Spanish.
- Perinatal and Infant Loss Virtual Support Group
- Zero to Thrive: For Perinatal Women: Mental Health and Coping During a Pandemic
- Star Legacy Foundation: Virtual Perinatal Loss Support Groups
- POCKETS OF LIGHTS: Perinatal Loss Group
- Riverview Share Group: Riverview Medical Center Red Bank, NJ – Group meets the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm in Jane Brooker Conference Center, 1st floor, Booker Building. Contact Pam Rossano, RNC: 732-530-2315 or PAMRN30@aol.com
- A Healing Time: A virtual support group for pregnancy interruption. Group meets the 4th Tuesday of every Month @ 7pm. RSVP to A virtual support group for pregnancy interruption Kathy Donaldson KDonaldson@CJFHC.org(732) 937-5437 ext. 179
- Share Group – St. Peter’s University Hospital New Brunswick, NJ: Group meets the 3rd Thursday of every month at 7:00pm at St. Peter’s University Hospital in the employee cafeteria conference room, beginning in October 2015. Contact Irina Mariano-Brown: 732-745-8600 x 5214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Jersey TEARS Center for Pregnancy & Infant Loss: 1924 State Highway 35, Suite 9C, Old Tudor Village, Wall, NJ 07719. Contact: (848)469-8180 or NewJerseyChapter@thetearsfoundation.org
- SIDS Center of New Jersey: Hackensack Medical Center in Hackensack, NJ 07604. Contact Alissa Sandler: 800-704-7437 or 201-996-5330 or Fax: (201) 336-8794 or email@example.com
- SIDS Center of New Jersey: One Robert Wood Johnson Place, Dept. of Pediatrics, MEB 312, 3rd Floor in New Brunswick, NJ 08903 – Services for stillbirth or miscarriage families are offered, but limited. Contact Thomas Hegyi, Dr. Barbara Ostfeld, or Dr. Linda Esposito: 800-545-7437 or 800-545-7437
- Remembering Our Babies: 205 Pheasant Hollow Drive, Plainsboro, NJ 08536. Contact Lisa Brown: (609) 275-0866 (609) 275-0866 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- March Of Dimes: 1275 Mamaroneck Avenue White Plains, NY 10605 www.marchofdimes.org/complications/stillbirth.aspx
- First Candle: 1314 Bedford Avenue suite 210 Baltimore MD 21208 1-800-221-7437 www.firstcandle.org
- Caring Connections Support Group: National hospice and palliative care organization 1-800-658-8898 www.caringinfo.org
The Partnership also has a dedicated page for COVID-19 resources for both the public and professionals.
We are always looking for appropriate resources. Contact us using a form below.